Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

An introduction...

Hello Internet!


As it is the first post to ever be posted on my new blog, I believe it is best to provide an introduction about who I am...


My first name is Margi. I am 20 years old, attending Brown University, and, currently, I happened to be immersed in a Korean Drama called "My Princess".


But those are merely three facts, and can't even be counted as a full introduction. I guess you can call that an introduction to the introduction.


To be honest, I don't know how to complete this introduction. But I know that I want to make this known from the very first post:


I have a couple of reasons for starting this blog:
  1. I am a terrible writer. I have a strong background in science and math, however not in writing or articulating properly. Through this blog, I hope to fix that and become a better writer.

  2. My past dream was to be a teacher (for chemistry), but I have strayed from that path and hopefully in a couple of years I will succeed as a computer programmer. In anycase, I have always believed in teaching what I know to others. In high school, I tutored little kids in math, and I have helped my friends for chemistry. Now, I can't really tutor anyone in any academic subject nor do I really have the right to teach anyone. Still, I do have years of experience as a student, as (dare-I-say) a woman, and as a lover. By posting about my experiences and what I've learned, I hope that someone will read it and get something out of my posts.

  3. I want to keep a diary of all my thoughts and ideas. In the beginning of the summer, I discovered an old diary that I had, and reading what I wrote from back then was very refreshing. It gave me insight on who I was and how I changed. I hope to be able to observe those changes years later from now on. At least I know, this time I won't be writing about how much I love fried chicken. (On that note, I do still like fried chicken, especially the fried chicken from Korea!)
I have more minor reasons but as it is very late, and I do have to wake up early for my summer internship, I must be off! I do have a couple of ideas on what my next posts will be, so I will post soon.


For those of you who was bored enough to read my blog, or just curious enough to peek into my life, let me know what your thoughts are on any of my posts. Oh, and if you can give me tips on how to use Blogger, that'd be awesome too. 


<3,
Margi

3 comments:

  1. Hey Margi! Hope to read your blog! Tell me when you have new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy, use Google Reader, it makes keeping up with blogs so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 마르지~~<3 you're so cute^^

    ReplyDelete