Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Long long long hiatus...

That was a super long hiatus... Sorry about that!

I initially had a lot to write about in the last semester at Brown. I wanted to write about my major, about alcohol, about singing, and whatever else that popped into my head.

Alas, I kept putting it off because I felt I needed a huge block of time to write everything that I wanted to say.  (I mean the length my other posts are pretty long.) I was essentially intimidated by the amount of writing I wanted to do. And, unfortunately, in the end, I gave up.

But I think I want to start up again. This time, I'll write shorter posts, so that I don't feel too burdened by the idea of writing. I mean I think I can accept that every post doesn't have to be an essay. It can just be short and sweet.

So, I'm back, and I'm going to keep writing! (Expect another post soon?)

No comments:

Post a Comment